Voice Lessons – Garden Grove
Garden Grove has always been a popular city for singing lessons because of the many performance opportunities the city has to offer. We’ve had countless vocal students make a name for themselves at the Gem Theatre, which is also a popular venue for OCSA and APA musical theatre students to perform at. And still other music students sing and perform with Shakespeare Orange County at the Festival Amphitheater, which is also located right next door to the Gem.
But our students who take singing lessons in Garden Grove don’t just work on theatre music. They work on everything from 1940’s classics to Katy Perry, and it’s our passion as a music school to help them discover everything their voices are capable of.
Piano Lessons – Garden Grove
Like our singing lessons, our piano lessons are geared toward the individual student. Whether you’re looking for classical piano lessons or whether you just need a way to accompany yourself while you sing, we’re here to help.
One of our proudest Garden Grove moments happened recently, when one of our students accompanied herself at the opening-night gala of Shakespeare Orange County, playing for a packed house. We can’t think of a more rewarding performance outlet for our students taking piano lessons in Garden Grove.
Guitar Lessons – Garden Grove
The guitar is one of our most popular instruments, and it’s easy to see why. It’s perfect for rock ‘n’ roll lovers, classical musicians, and campfire singers alike. For our students taking guitar lessons in Garden Grove, Golden Papaya is a great place to play at an open mic night while enjoying popcorn chicken.
At Molly’s Music, our specialty is developing artists as a whole, so we’re more than happy to pair you with a teacher who can help you learn to play guitar while you sing. Almost all of our instrument teachers also coach voice too, so it should be a breeze finding the right fit.
Why We Love Garden Grove
Garden Grove is rich in cultural history, and the tradition holds to this day.
• It’s home to the Gem Theatre, where many of our students regularly perform and often star in musicals.
• We love Shakespeare Orange County, where we’ve watched both our students and teachers make music.
• Walking distance from the Gem Theatre is Azteca, a laid-back karaoke restaurant and lounge. Look out for Molly’s Music children’s karaoke events there in the not too distant future.
• Golden Papaya is a fun place for casual open mic nights.
• The Summer Concert Series at Eastgate Park is a favorite for music lovers.