We’ve just penned in the date and location for our Fall Recital, we’re incredibly excited to see how old students have grown, and how new students will fare. Mark your calendars for Sunday, October 27th at Harbor Christian Church in Newport Beach. We’re holding four separate one-hour recitals, starting at 3 PM, 4 PM, 5 PM, and 6 PM, because four hours is a long time to sit for a monk, much less a cranky younger sibling. Nitty gritty details like the address, and how to buy tickets are at the bottom of this blog entry.
Students, in order to participate, we’ll need you to send the following information to email@example.com// by October 1st. Space is limited, so the sooner you send us an RSVP, the more likely you’ll get a spot in the recital.
- Your full name and birth date, including your birth year. (Each time slot is designated for a different age group.)
- Student’s top three song choices approved by their respective teachers. Song choice is first come, first serve.
- Name of student’s teacher. (Please note that if Janelle is your teacher she will still need an email sent to her, including the above information for recital participation.)
- If you are in Glee and also performing a solo in the recital, please mention that you are also a Glee member.
All students will perform one piece. If you are singing, don’t forget to memorize your lyrics! And if you are performing on an instrument, make sure to bring your book or sheet music unless you have memorized your piece.
Finally, this recital is designated for children, teens, and young adults. We have other exciting events for our adult students, like open mics and karaoke nights!
Ticket Information and AddressAddress: 2401 Irvine Avenue. Newport Beach, CA, 92627
You can purchase the additional tickets online for $5.00 each through our website. Please follow the directions below for additional ticket purchases and make sure to forward the email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org//. Please make sure to do this last step, so that we can best serve you and the many other parents and students that day!
- Log in here
- Click on the Online Store tab in the upper right hand corner
- Find and click on the ticket product, then proceed to check-out
- Forward the email confirmation to email@example.com//, with a message of how many tickets you ordered
We are all looking forward to a great performance in October!